Wednesday, March 12, 2008


GOOOOOOOD TIMES



Bonfires are only the most amazing things everrrr.
June 2007

S'MORES!
June 2007


): bullies just love to lock me in lockers.
October 2006


I'm pretty sure that's the biggest bottle ever.
June 2007

I LIKE FAT CATS.
June 2007




BIGGEST. DOG. EVER.
March 2008

My best online friend. Until we met in person. Then she was just my best friend (:
July 2006

KITTENS!
June 2007


): being attacked by a ferocious dog!
June 2007

Poor egg never had a chance ):
February 2008


BABY COW!
June 2007


CHICKEN!
June 2007

Obviously I take pictures while pictures are taken of me on rollercoasters.
July 2007

Don't mess with me.
December 2007

La la la la.
April 2007

CHICKEN WAAANG.
April 2007

"I want you to look at the camera like you're in love." HAHAHA.
April 2007

"SHE TOOK LAMMY!"
April 2006


Elephant + Australians + Twins = AMAZING.
January 2008


PHOTOBOOTH!
January 2008


Red Robinnnnn.
December 2007


School D:
January 2008

Obviously Trace hates the rest of us. LOOK AT HIM.
August 2007






Baby Disa & Michelle :D
May 2001

Michelle. Disa. Hannah. (:
January 2007

Hats & glasses!
December 2007


Ice cream yo.
January 2008

AUZZIE & AUSSIE.
January 2008


Kodak moment right hurrr.
June 2007

People tell me this is the first picture they've ever seen him smile in. :D
February 2008


Everyone around us was staring at us. D:
July 2006

If you're giving out free hugs, I'll be there.
June 2007

AW. CUPCAKES.
December 2001


Thanksgiving night with Stephanie & Katie!
November 2007

Roadtrip!
July 2007

KITTENS!
June 2007

I don't even know this cat. But I thought it was cute.
May 2007

Animals love me. Obviously.
March 2007

I know you'd like some blood flavored frosting on that cupcake.
February 2008