Disa: i think your man wears whitey tighties
Brittany: good
Disa: ahahahahhahahahahahaha
Brittany: HAHAH at least it shows his butt shape and doesnt make it baggy like boxers
Brittany: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Disa: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHB
rittany: THATS IT
Disa: WHATS IT
Brittany: HE DOESNT WEAR UNDERWEAR
Disa: AHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH
Brittany: HE WEARS NOTHING
Disa: HES IN THE NUDE?!?!?
Brittany: AND THEN HE SLEEPS IN MY BED WHEN MY PARENTS GO TO SLEEP
Disa: AJAJAJAJAJAKAKFAS
Brittany: and we make hot passionate love
Brittany: HAHAHHAHHA
Disa: HASHASHHAHASHHAH
Wife: ill have a potato.
Husband: BABEZ THATS IT? A POTATO?
"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YAY OH MY FUCKING GOD LOOK THERE IT IS HAR HAR *SNORT* HAR YAY woo woo *takes off his shirt* *jumps on the table and swings it above his head* WORLDS LARGEST CARROT OH YEAH OH YEAH"
Brittany: and you DO use the rubber right
Brittany: EW THAT SOUNDS WRONG
Brittany: HAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Disa: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Brittany: I CERTAINLY DO
Brittany: I MEAN ITS SO MUCH SAFER
Disa: no i dont
Brittany: HAHAHAHAHA
Disa: hAHAHAHAHAH
Brittany: O_O
Brittany: WHY
Brittany: IT COMES OFF EASY?
Disa: AHAHAHSHHSDAHA
Disa: yes
Brittany: HAHAH
Brittany: EW
Brittany: MINE DOESNT
Brittany: IT GTES STUCK
Brittany: AND YOU HAVE TO PULL
Brittany: EW
Brittany: AHGAHSHASHAHAHSHAHHAAH
Disa: HASHAHAHAHAJHAAHAJAH
Peaco is very shy. Well, shy on the outside. On the inside, Peaco is a wild man!
...and one day when I was watering the plants in my garden I spied a little cricket. "Hello there good sir! How was your day?" I asked. "Jolly good, my dear. And yours?" He ever so politely replied.
Brittany: AHAHAHAHA WHAT O_o HE'S FAT?!
Disa: CHYA AND HES LIKE HAWAIIAN OR SOMETHING SO I SECRETLY CALL HIM THE BIG KAHUNA
Brittany: HAAHSDGSAXHSDAHAHSHAHAHSAHGAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA EW WTF LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
"The other day I was looking through old pictures I drew when I was little, and there was a weiner dog and by the dog it said 'This is Weenie. He is long and excited." - Brittany
"And then the car stopped suddenly and it scared me and I yelled 'PENIS!' really loud because I didn't know what else to say. My mom looked at me like I was crazy and started laughing." - Brittany
Disa: ahahahahah i almost said im on my way to the eiffel tower
Brittany: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Brittany: I JUST SPIT
Brittany: HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Disa: HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Brittany: ARE YOU SECRETLY ON A DATE WITH PAUL
Disa: HEHEHEHEHE MAYBE
Brittany: IS THERE SOMETHING YOURE NOT TELLING ME
Brittany: HAHAHAHHA
Disa: Mason, can I get a picture with you?
Mason: Of course you can!
Disa: Okay *gives Michelle camera* *stands next to Mason*
Anthony: *comes out of nowhere with half a slice of pizza hanging out of his mouth* NO NO NO. *goes up to Michelle and takes the camera from her* I'll take the picture. You get in it.
Michelle: o_o okay... *goes and stands on the other side of Mason*
*Trace comes from around the corner*
Anthony: YOU GET IN THERE TOO!
Trace: o_o *stands next to Michelle*
Anthony: What button do I press?
Disa: *shows him*
Anthony: Okay... *presses wrong button* uh oh...
Disa: It's on video.
Trace: Ugh. YOU ARE SO STUPID ANTHONY!
Brittany: funny how you just know that
Brittany: HAHAHAH YOU ALWAYS KNOW RANDOM BITS OF INFO
Brittany: YOURE A FORTUNE COOKIE
Disa: hahahaahhaahhahahah
Brittany: anything you can tell me about my day tomorrow
Disa: nope sorry
Brittany: *inserts a coin into yo mouth* there now work you machine
Brittany: I wanna go back and hang out in the elevator
Brittany: Ahahahahhaha
Disa: hahahahaha
Disa: me too
Brittany: Naked man in a towel
Disa: ahahahahahahahahahah
Disa: technically hes not naked if he has a towel
Brittany: Psh you know he was nude under that...and if it fell his winker would pop out
Disa: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Brittany: AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHH
Disa: everyone is in the nude under their clothes though
Disa: gosh!
Disa: aww
Brittany: WHY DO YOU LIKE UGLY THINGS
Brittany: GOSH
"Excuse me sir, your rubics cube is protruding from your pants!" - Brittany
"It's hanging out still... it's hanging out still -- CASH!" - My Mother
Disa: i like it how i have a lot of nicknames
Sarah: i like it how i dont
Disa: hmm
Disa: well
Sarah: :-(
Disa: you used to have sarie
Disa: but you didnt like that
Disa: now you have sarcy
Sarah: LOL well your mom called me that it was weird
Disa: haha yeah i guess it is kinda weird
Disa: but my parents call michelle marcy (sometimes marcelle or marcellino)
Sarah: my mom doesnt call you disa wisa. hahah
Disa: hahahaha
Disa: that would be FUNNY
Sarah: hahahha
Disa: hahhshhah just thinking about that makes me laugh
Disa: i think that would make my day if i went over and your mom was like "hi disa wisa!"
Disa: i want these songs to be available for download -.--.--..-
Brittany: i want eric to be available for download
"ONLY TEN DOLLA!?!?! GET OUTTA TOWN!!!!" - Lady in a store
